Thursday, October 21, 2010

SMOKEY & THE PO-PO!!

Jimmy James and Smokey and the Po-Po BBQ ribs today at CHP Northern Div. for think pink.  We did our award winning Ribs and Chicken!!!  We had 50 people there.  We took 2nd place because Jeff Edgerton cooked pulled pork poppers!!  He was the big winner!  He showed me and the Po-Po how its done.  Jeff was there with his Big Green Egg.  So it was an Egg thing today.  We had 4 eggs there cooking.  I had at least 5 people tell me it was the best BBQ they ever had!!  So if you get pulled over by CHP just say, Sorry about that but I was driving fast to get to Jimmy James BBQ Pro Shop to buy a Big Green Egg!  I am sure they will let you off!!!  It was a very fun day and was glad I could BBQ for them.  Fun day!!!!  Just needed BEER!  Or as Dave Tappan would say KEY STONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment